Book Notes: Talent is definitely overrated
1 ) The Unknown – In which great overall performance really comes from? 2 . Ability is overestimate – unexpected facts about natural abilities 3. How smart do you have to always be?
4. An improved idea – explanation of big performance that produces sense a. Jerry Grain
i. Six-days-a-week off-season routines
1 . Practicing after the rest of the group had gone residence 2 . Almost no time on football – focused focus on specific demands * Model: Practice centered specifically in those requirements i. Transform directions suddenly
ii. Forceful acceleration
iii. Endurance teaching
3. Understanding what is needed to always be dominant. Focusing on those desired goals and not others. (4-55) 4. DOING THE WORK ON YOUR OWN
5. Working on the project because their necessary, NOT FUN!! 6. Solidarity practice
2. Most nerve-racking activity
2. Least fun activity
* Is usually harder than playing to keep things interesting or using others 5. Practicing without any assistance separates the (best & better through the plain old good group of performers) * a day a week normally
7. RESTORATION SLEEP - Extra practice requires restoration sleep eight.
5. What planned practice is definitely and just isn't
six. How planned practice works – specific ways it changes all of us, and how that produces all the difference six. Applying the principles in our lives – the opportunities are many if we think about our operate a new way. almost eight. Applying the principles in our companies – the sooner the better 9. Doing great at creativity – How the principles we've learned have us past the myths of creativity 15. Great overall performance in youth and age – incredible beliefs of starting early and continuous on and upon 11. In which does the love come from? – Understanding the deepest...