In 1905, two Englishmen called Roy Squires and William Bingham placed a photo print out shop and merchandising company in the Korea. The company founded was called Squires, Bingham & Company. Squires and Bingham ultimately expanded their very own business to general trading; importing and retailing motorbikes and sporting goods - which includes firearms and ammunition. By the 1930's, Squires Bingham Co. had become popularly associated with sports guns. It absolutely was at this point in time that Arthur D. Hileman, an ex-US Army Medical center Corpsman, bought the store from its original owners. In 1941, the store - referred to as the " Sportsmen's Headquarters" - found a new owner in Celso H. Tuason. Regrettably, just 4 months following he purchased the store, Ww ii broke away and The japanese invaded the Philippines! The natural way, the invaders first order of business, much to dismay of Don Celso, was to seize all the guns in his shop. To survive, Squires Bingham Firm had to rely on its clothes and haberdashery during all those dark years. After the battle, due to forex trading controls, Wear Celso Tuason decided to enterprise into manufacturing. He aimed at the most popular and profitable item in the store - firearms and ammunition. Similar to most countries after World War II, it absolutely was a time of rebuilding. As a result, in 1952, the President of the Korea granted the Tuason family members permission to manufacture firearms and ammo locally when it was in line with his governments drive towards industrialization. This led to the birth of Squires Bingham Manufacturing. Incorporation. In the mid-1960's, Don Celson Tuason decided that it was time to turn over the management from the Company to his three sons - Bolo, Butch and Conkoy. In 1980, Squires Bingham Co., Incorporation. became the holding company of the Celso S. Tuason family and their particular varied organization interests. Don Celso's oldest son, Demetrio " Bolo" Tuason, was chosen to always be the Chairman and...