5. 4 Ideals and the Crossroads of Life—Work File
Following reading the course assets, answer questions 1-10. (10 factors each) Please take time to answer every single question entirely.
1 . Think about a person who features positively motivated your life or for to whom you have great admiration. Jot down the characteristics that individual has/had that you would like to develop. Somebody who has positively motivated my life and i also have great admiration for is usually my friend David. David is very ambitious, motivated, friendly, and he remains true to himself no matter what.
2 . 15 years by now becoming surrounded by the most important people in your life. Who also are these folks and precisely what are they performing? 15 years from right now, the most important persons in my life will be my friends and my husband. They may all be linked to any healthy and balanced activity which makes them completely happy, and they will have got careers that they can enjoy.
3. Think about what deeply encourages you and come up with this motivation. Something that deeply inspires myself is my dad. My dad passed away when I was 13 and then for the first couple of year I didn't take those loss very well and was making options that were bad for me, i realize that I should use this loss to inspire and encourage me to accomplish my best because he is always there watching over me and I need to do anything I will to make him proud.
4. List 15 things you love to do. Several of you could have indicated that you love to perform a game. That could be 1 answer. Eight things I love to do will be be with my friends, swim, navigate to the beach, examine, watch movies, work, eat healthy, play with pets or animals, be crafty, and help others.
5. In case you could examine anything you needed, what would you study? If I could study anything, I might study diet and biotechnology.
6. You are faced with a tremendously harmful situation. You have the choice to consider the risk or perhaps not take this kind of risk. What would stimulate you to take this risk?
Examples of possible...